Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Night Dinner

Today my husband stayed home from work not feeling well (sore throat, bad headache, tired). So when it came time for dinner I asked him what he felt like eating tonight and he said that he would probably just have some soup (but ended up having cereal instead). I love having breakfast foods for dinner so whenever DH is not home or not up to eating with the rest of us I usually elect to make some breakfast foods for me and the kids. So tonight we had pancakes. My kids are huge on keeping track of how many each person has eaten and tonight was no different. Blondie was asking how many each of us had had and the conversation went like this:

Blondie: Mom, how many have you had?
Me: This is my third.
Blondie: Luke, how many have you had?
Luke: I'm on my second.
Blondie: Kitty, how many for you?
Kitty: I'm eating my twoth. (Which sounded so funny that we all burst out laughing!!)

0 comments: