Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Baby K gave me the best Mother's Day present yesterday: she slept through the night Saturday night and even slept in the next morning. And she woke up in a happy mood too! She was very cute and in a good mood all day and took a good nap as soon as we got home from church. Also in the morning she took her first 2 steps for her dad! We're going to have another walker here pretty soon!

Blondie gave me a plate that she made in school, Luke gave me a framed letter that he did at school, M&M gave me a picture frame that she painted with a mother's day poem in it from activity days, a flower pen that she made in her primary class and a coupon book that she made at school and Kitty decorated a card for me in primary.

Kitty's card - see the rainbow on the left?

After church we went over to my parents' house for dinner and made some homemade strawberry ice cream there with my new ice cream maker.

And for posterity's sake, here are the plates that M&M and Luke made when they were in kindergarten (this is a special project that the kindergarten classes do each year at our school).
Apparently all of my girls like rainbows!

0 comments: