Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kay talk

"Can you take my teeth out?" I'm not sure where this question came from, but Kay asked me this while sitting on my lap the other day. It may have something to do with Kitty having a loose tooth and MJ's first tooth that is coming in.

We were outside the other day working in the yard for a few minutes when Kay starting picking some of the crocuses that were blooming. DH and I both kept telling her to stop pulling them out and then Kitty went over and was looking at the flowers and said to Kay, "Look at this flower!" Kay responded: "Kitty don't touch the flower! Just leave it there!"

We were sitting down to eat dinner and I had dished some food up for Kay. The rice was hot so we told her to blow on it before she ate it. So she blew once or twice and then got frustrated and said, "Ohhh, it's not going to work!"

She asked me for a stroller for her drink the other day (she meant straw).

0 comments: