Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little things

* Finally having everyone healthy!

* Watching MegaMind as a family (loved the movie - definitely my kind of humor).

* Helping Kitty learn to read.

* The weather being warm enough to go for a walk with the kids Sunday evening.

* MJ almost has her first tooth.

* Kitty has almost lost her first tooth.

* M&M helping me make dinner for the last two weeks (one of her requirements for YW). I think it's been an eye opener for her to see how much work is involved in feeding a family.

* M&M learning to play The Pink Panther on the piano (mostly on her own).

* Kay actually allowing me to put jeans on her one day last week.

* Blondie reading books to her sisters at night.

* Kay becoming an expert at twirling the hair in her ponytail. She'll suck on her thumb on one hand and use the other hand to twirl her hair.

1 comments:

Cherylyn said...

We LOVED Megamind also. Kids watch it all the time, and I totally let them because I love watching it too. The humor is great.

I have also enjoyed teaching Clark how to read. We do the Bibs, Mack, and Nicky books and I am loving them. My mom taught me on them and I am a huge fan and Clark likes them to.