Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Easter 2015

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter baskets, followed by General Conference and then dinner and Easter egg hunt at my parents' house. Plus it was my mom's birthday so we celebrated that as well!

Taking a quick nap before heading to Grandma's!
Her feet are not touching the floor!
The girls in their Easter dresses. Originally I was not planning on having them done in time for Easter - since there was no church on Easter Sunday. However the girls begged me to finish them so that they could wear them to Grandma S's house. Blondie and Kitty have the same dress pattern in different colors and then Kay and MJ have the same dress pattern as well.

The girls love to play with and entertain their baby cousin!
My sister made the cute vests that her boys are wearing!
MJ reaching for the egg!
DH going for an artistic shot...

0 comments: