Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Funny Kitty

Yesterday we were in the car coming home from the grocery store and Kitty was getting mad at me because she had dropped a piece of candy and she wanted me to find it for her. I told her that I couldn't look for it because I was driving so she said to me in her meanest voice (almost growling), "Mom N!"

I think she got that from the fact that I sometimes call the kids by their full names when they have done something wrong, so she came up with this name for me...


Kitty also amazes us sometimes with how great her memory is. The other day we were trying to get the house cleaned up after dinner so DH told Kitty that if she helped she could have some ice cream afterwards. Well, it took us a lot longer to get things picked up (mostly because the kids were goofing off too much) that by the time we had finished it was time for bed - so we were just going to send them to bed without anything. We read some scriptures, said a family prayer and as soon as the prayer was finished, Kitty jumped up and said, "Hooray, it's time for ice cream!"


The other day DH came home from work while we were eating dinner. As soon as he walked in the door and Kitty saw him she said to him, "Where did you come from?"

0 comments: