Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blog changes

I have been contemplating for quite a while as to whether or not I should make my blog private. After weighing the options I have decided that I will keep my blog public but I will give everyone in my family a code name so that if you don't know our family it will be harder to find out personal information about us. It will take me a little time to get all of my previous posts changed to reflect our new code names but from now on this is how I will refer to each of our family members:

M&M

Luke Skywalker
(a.k.a. Luke)

Blondie

Kitty

Baby K
(this name will probably change once we get to
know her personality a little bit better)

DH (dear husband in internet lingo)
a.k.a. Dad or Daddy

me (Steph)
a.k.a. Mom or Mommy

2 comments:

Missy White said...

Some of those names are hilarious! Is DH growing something on his chin?

Steph said...

No, it's a picture from Christmas break - he can't have facial hair working for his current employer...