Saturday, April 19, 2008

Why can't we eat?

I took Baby K to the doctor's office on Tuesday and I had Blondie & Kitty with me. We were taken back into one of the examining rooms and while we were waiting for the doctor to come in the room Blondie asked if she could have a snack. I responded that they would have to wait until we were back out in the car because there are signs all over the office saying that no eating or drinking is allowed in the examining rooms. I pointed out the sign to Blondie and told her what it said. Baby K then started to get a little fussy so I decided to nurse her a little before the doctor came in. When Blondie saw me nursing Baby K she asked, "How come Baby K can eat but we can't?"

2 comments:

Missy White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy White said...

Fair is Fair! Justice is extremely important to a child; especially when it's in their best interest. The story is FUNNY.