Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome baby #5!

Well, for those who haven't heard the news, we had a healthy baby girl born to us on Sunday, April 6th. She weighed 8 lbs even and was 19 1/2" long. The only reason I haven't posted any pictures yet is that we still haven't decided on a name and we also wanted to call all the family first (a hefty task when we have 9 siblings between the two of us). I've decided to post some pictures so everyone can see her and I will post the name once we finally decide on one - for some reason picking the name gets harder and harder for us with each child...

So, enjoy the pictures and I will post the name hopefully very soon. I will also write up the details on her birth when things settle down here a little.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to hear what name you pick.

Missy White said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you. "You dun good!"

Vonae said...

She is SO cute! We can't wait to see her and everyone else! Hope the recovery goes well. We love you all.