Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Something going around

Last Thursday and Friday Kay wasn't feeling well and was extra whiny with a fever most of Thursday and Thursday night. She didn't sleep well at all on Thursday night and I ended up on the couch with her most of the night. We decided that it was probably just her teeth because she has been cutting some new ones these last couple of days and complaining that her mouth hurts - especially when she bites something hard in one spot of her mouth. I ended up taking her to Sunday classes with me because she still had a runny nose and I didn't want to expose the other kids in nursery. Then yesterday Kitty was complaining in the morning about her head pounding and she slept off and on most of the day. She also wasn't too interested in eating much and had a slight fever off and on throughout the day. Today she is feeling much better, but the sickness has passed on to Blondie. Sometimes I wonder if Blondie is just faking it to get sympathy or so she can take medicine - she loves medicine - but she too has been sleeping most of the day today and seems to have a slight fever as well. Hopefully she will be back to normal tomorrow and that it won't pass on to someone else.

1 comments:

Vonae said...

I'm sorry that they are all getting sick. Glad to hear that it seems to go away quickly. Lauren is my kid that loves medicine.