Friday, September 23, 2011

Kay talk

This morning I was trying to do some cleaning in my bathroom when the sink stopper closed all the way and I couldn't get it to work anymore. So I proceeded to clear everything out from under the sink so I could take it apart and try and figure out the problem. When I discovered that a piece had broken so we would need to go to the store to get a replacement, I told Kay to get some shoes on so we could go to the store so I could fix the sink. Kay said that she wanted to see the sink and what was broken so she went into my bathroom to take a look at it.

Kay: "So what's broken?"

Me: "This piece." I point out the piece to her.

Kay: "So you have to fix it?"

Me: "No, it's broken. I need to buy a new part. That's why we need to go to the store."

Kay: "Oh, I understand!"

0 comments: