Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas countdown

On Friday, November 30, Blondie made a Christmas countdown for her Activity Day Girls' activity.  It was just like ones the ones that Grandma N has made for our family before so I decided to buy some candy at the store and let the other kids make their own.  So on Saturday while M&M and I were making some fudge, the other girls helped make these Christmas countdowns for the rest of the family.  The kids especially love them and look forward to eating their piece of chocolate each day!  I just tied them to a metal hanger and then hung the hanger on our door in the kitchen that leads out to our garage.  They are very easy to make - just plastic wrap, ribbon and candy (or whatever you want to put in it).  I had some red and green plastic wrap that I bought a few years ago for something else so I let everyone pick what color they wanted for theirs.

0 comments: