Saturday, December 8, 2012

MJ talk

MJ has turned into quite the chatterbox!  After I wrote the last MJ talk, the rest of the family and I were remembering some of the funny phrases that MJ says.  Here are a few of them that we could remember that have happened recently:

  • "Ewwww, gross. What's gross?"
  • "DVDV Disc" - this is what she calls a DVD
  • One Sunday I stayed to help out in the nursery for a few minutes while we waiting for the second nursery leader to come.  When she showed up I told MJ that I needed to leave a go to my class.  At first MJ didn't want me to go but then she was okay with it and I heard her say to her nursery leader as I was leaving, "Mom's got to go to class."
  • "You're gorgeous mama!"
  • "Trick-er-trick-er-treat"
  • A couple of weeks ago when we walked into the Wal-mart store and MJ saw some Christmas decorations she said, "Wow, Christmas! I love Christmas!"
  • "Oh, right!" or "That's right!"  She says one of these two sayings when she has asked us a question and we give her an answer.
  • "You gotta be kidding me!"
  • "I don't believe it!"
  • Pooties or Footies - what she calls the bugs from the Cooties game
  • "It's 'licious" (delicious)
  • "You got blue eyes?" or "You got hazel eyes?"  (It is looking like we will end up with just M&M and Kay having blue eyes among the kids in the family.  The rest of them have turned hazel.

0 comments: