Monday, December 10, 2012

Decorating for Christmas!

Wednesday, November 21

DH was really excited to get the tree up early this year and so on Wednesday after he came home from work he got out the tree and had the kids help him with it.  I told him that that was fine if he wanted to, but I wouldn't be able to get the decorations out until after Thanksgiving (since I was busy making some pies and jello for Thanksgiving dinner).  MJ was really excited to help and as she handed the tree branches to her dad she would say, "Merry Christmas!"

Then on Thanksgiving morning we got out the Christmas lights and put them up on the house.  It was really nice weather for it.

Then the following week I went over to my parents' house and got up on the roof for my dad to help him hang his lights!  I was quite nervous at first but it ended up not being too bad and I was glad to help them out.

0 comments: