Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Family calendars 2013

Back in November I finally found a printing company online that would let me customize our family calendars the way that I wanted to for a reasonable price.  So I decided to try this company for my family calendars instead of printing and binding them all myself.  I used the website Vistaprint.com and I was very pleased with how they turned out.  I was able to upload the pictures that I wanted to use and add as many events (birthdays and anniversaries, etc) that I wanted.  It even had some little clipart pictures that could be added for the events.  I was also able to choose my starting month which was big since I have always done our calendars starting in February and ending in January.  I was also really impressed with how quickly they were able to print them and get them out to me - just over a week.  It definitely took a lot of work out of my hands this year and I will definitely use them again!  (We also used this company for our family Christmas cards and I have ordered address labels through them.)  They usually have great sales offered off and on so if you are able to order during a sale you can save quite a bit of money.  We figure that I spent about half of what I usually do to print the calendars myself!

0 comments: