Thursday, June 13, 2013

A change in the works

Sunday, April 28

Our whole primary presidency was released today.  We kind of knew that it was coming, but it was still  a little depressing when the time came...  The bishopric said that I will be given a little bit of a break before I am given a new calling.  We will see what is next to come.  I have really enjoyed working in this calling and have learned a lot!  I have also really enjoyed the other ladies that I had the opportunity to serve with.  It will be strange not sending emails and texts back and forth between all of us all week long and not having our super long presidency meetings anymore!

It feels a little weird not having a calling - usually I have been moved right from one thing to the next.  It's also a little weird because I was put into the presidency just the Sunday before Blondie's baptism and now I have been released the Sunday before Kitty's baptism.  Time to pass over the baton and train the new presidency!  Good luck to them!  I will miss being in the primary room with the kids each week and having Kay come in and give me a hug when she comes in with her class!

0 comments: