Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spring Orchestra Concert

Thursday, May 2


They have an excellent orchestra program at our kids' elementary school.  The teacher has been teaching there for many years and has built up a great program.  Blondie has learned a lot playing the viola this year and has really enjoyed herself.  I am glad that she was able to participate!  They had their spring concert at the beginning of May, combined with the band program (which really struggles).  At first I had all of the kids with me but then MJ fell down outside while we were waiting for the program to start and I ended up taking everyone except for Kay home to stay with M&M.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Cool, stick with it! Sometimes I regret dropping orchestra after my first year for band. There's such a rich history of orchestra music from over the centuries that you don't really get with band.

Unknown said...

She should bring her viola to the family reunion I would love to hear her.