Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Kay turns 5!!

Saturday, April 6

I can't believe that Kay is going to be starting kindergarten soon!  That means I will only have one child at home still (at least for a few hours a day)!  Kay's birthday started off with soccer games for Kitty and Luke.  On the way home from Luke's game I stopped at the store to buy some helium balloons for Kay.  She loved them!  But then unfortunately we had the little seizure episode with MJ and then General Conference to watch.  And two of the four balloons that I bought Kay popped for no reason...  I don't think I will be buying helium balloons at that store again...  Kay was quite upset about the balloons but thankfully she is a pretty easy-going child and didn't let it ruin her day.  My parents came over later for dinner and then my dad went to the priesthood session of conference with Luke and DH (this was Luke's first time going!).  After the priesthood session, Kay opened up her presents and then we had cupcakes and ice cream.  The girls and I had some fun with some new icing decorating tips that I got for my birthday and put some fun designs on the cupcakes and then I had little My Little Pony figures that I got for Kay (and some from Christmas) that we put on the cupcakes.  I thought they turned out pretty cute!
This was a cute little electronic puppy that Kay got.  In the picture below she saw it move or bark and was really surprised!  I love this picture of her!  (Kay loves all kinds of animals and keeps asking if we can get a cat or a dog - or a bird or a fish...  I told her that this is the closest she will get to a real one for a little while.)




0 comments: