Friday, March 7, 2014

Kay talk

Friday, February 14

Kay, MJ and I were eating lunch one day and Kay kept telling me to get things for her and I was getting a little frustrated with how she was ordering me to get her this or that and so I finally told her that I had just sat down myself to eat and that she was old enough to get some things for herself.  After she got herself some chips she sat there for a minute and then said, "When I get big I'm going to do just what my kids ask me to do!"  I just had to chuckle at that and thought to myself, "Yeah, we'll see about that."

I helped out in Valentine's Day parties for Kay, Kitty and MJ on Valentine's Day this year.  On our way home from school with MJ and Kay in the car, Kay was chewing some gum that she had gotten from someone.  She asked me if she should swallow it and I said it was usually better to put it in a tissue or something and then throw it away.  Then she said, "When I chew gum it looks like a brain."

0 comments: