Saturday, March 1, 2014

When Mom is away from home

With my calling in YW, I am gone most Wednesday evenings for mutual.  One Wednesday shortly after I was put in the YW presidency, I came home and Kay showed me these pictures that she drew that illustrated everything that went on while I was gone.  Kay is definitely one of our more emotional and visual children.  Here is the story in her own words (and pictures):

Blondie was crying because MJ stepped on her foot.
Then MJ was crying because I (Kay) slammed her finger in the door when we were going outside.
Then I (Kay) was crying because Dad slapped my butt (because she closed the door on MJ's finger).
I like how she got the eye and hair color correct on everyone.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! She will keep you in the loop it looks like.