Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blondie's class

Yesterday I was able to go and help at Blondie's class while my parents came over to watch Kitty and Baby K for me. It was fun seeing Blondie in her classroom and she kept coming over to give me a hug. As they were getting ready to leave for the day, the teacher had them sitting down in a group so she could explain their homework to them. She showed them the paper that they would be taking home and said that they needed to cut on the lines. Then I heard Blondie pipe up, "I LOVE cutting!" And she definitely does, but I was very surprised to hear her answer out loud like that. Just about everyday at home she asks me if she can cut something. Unfortunately she usually makes a mess so I don't say "yes" every time.

Later Blondie was telling me that there was a boy in her class who was going to be leaving to go to another school. I asked her if that was sad and she quickly responded, "No". Then she thought about it for a few seconds and said, "Well, maybe for him."

0 comments: