Monday, October 6, 2008

It's autumn time!

It took a while this year, but I can definitely feel autumn in the air now! For the last 2-3 weeks we have been about 10-15 degrees above normal for this time of year. I haven't been complaining though because it's been perfect soccer weather. Then finally on Friday evening we had a cold front come through and the temperature dropped about 20 degrees. On Saturday it rained off and on all day long - and not just the lame drizzly stuff - it really rained hard a few times!

On Friday I finally broke out the fall decorations (I know, I know - it's been fall for several weeks now). I sat down on the couch to nurse Baby K and the leaf decorations were on the couch next to us and she had no interest in eating until I let her play with them for a few minutes. :)

0 comments: