Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas 2010

Saturday, December 25, 2010
The kids had to wait a while for everyone to wake up Christmas morning. Kay and MJ were the last ones up. My parents arrived before we went downstairs so they were here when the kids opened up their Santa gifts. Then we went upstairs for breakfast casserole, cinnamon and orange rolls, and fruit. The kids all really enjoyed their gifts. My favorite comment of the morning was from Blondie when we were coming upstairs for breakfast. She said, "This is the BEST day ever! I love my gifts!" That totally made my day right there! Another favorite part of the day was that the kids were so engrossed in the gifts they received that none of them had any interest in playing any of the new Wii or DS games that they received that morning. They didn't even open any of them until the next day. After breakfast my parents left to get dinner going over at their house. We then went over to their house for dinner and to open the gifts from them. My sister and her family joined us as well.
This was Kay's sibling gift to Blondie. She absolutely loves gum and when I saw it at the store for under $5 I knew that she would absolutely love it! She also loved the dress she is wearing, from Grandma and Grandpa N.
Pillow Pets from Grandma and Grandpa S. Kay was so excited! She has been asking and asking for one every time we saw them at a store.

0 comments: