Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Week

The Monday before Christmas, DH took the day off of work to try and get some things done around the house. My parents were able to come over in the afternoon and they watched the kids for us while DH and I went to see Tron at the movie theater (awesome special effects, ending was a little disappointing). They also came over on Tuesday so I could get some things done and my mom helped sew MJ's Christmas stocking.

On Christmas eve, my parents came over for dinner and then we decorated Christmas cookies. After that the kids took turns performing Christmas songs - M&M, Luke, and Blondie on the piano; Kitty and Kay sang; Luke on the recorder. Then we sang some Christmas songs and read and talked about the Christmas story from the scriptures. Afterwards the kids opened up new pajamas to wear to bed.

0 comments: