Thursday, January 27, 2011

Luke's new look

A week ago I took Luke to the optometrist for an eye exam. I have been noticing him squinting a lot lately and he's been complaining some about not being able to see things at school and I've noticed him not being able to read things at a distance. By the end of the exam the optometrist confirmed my suspicions that Luke does indeed need glasses. We were told that it would take about a week to get them in. At first he was not excited about the idea of having to wear glasses, but he has been looking forward to getting them all week and he was super excited to go to the store to pick them up today.

M&M also got her first pair of glasses in 4th grade. So far we are 2 for 2 with nearsightedness. Hopefully some of the younger kids will take after me instead of their dad. 8-)

1 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I think the looks handsome with glasses.