Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kay talk

One morning at our S family reunion (which I will hopefully blog about shortly) I noticed that Kay's underwear was a little wet.  I took her back into the bedroom to have her change and this was her response as she was changing, "Mom it was just an accident. Accidents happen," as she puts her hand out to the side, palm up.  "I'm just a little girl."

A couple of nights ago DH was reading some books to Kay and MJ before they were put to bed.  When DH was looking for another book to read, Kay found one and said, "Dad read this one.  It's quite fun."

That same night I was sitting on the floor cleaning up some of the toys in the little girls' room while DH was reading to them.  Kay all of a sudden seemed to notice my hair and she said, "Mom!  Your hair is growing back!!  That's so exciting!"  Then she was standing next to me touching my hair and she said, "It's sooo soft!"

0 comments: