Friday, August 3, 2012

Kay talk

These quotes happened a month or two ago, but luckily I had written them down.  

The first one happened at lunchtime.  Kay wanted some yogurt for lunch.  I sometimes buy the big containers of yogurt because it is cheaper than buying the individual containers.  About a week or two earlier Kay had taken the yogurt container out of the fridge and in the process of trying to hand it to me it dropped on the floor and yogurt went everywhere. This day Kay went to get the yogurt out of the fridge again and said, "Mom don't worry. I'll be careful not to break the entertainer." (She meant container!)

Then just a day or two later Kay was sitting down eating breakfast and she asked me, "Mom, can we go to the pet store?" I asked her why and she responded, "Because I want to buy a cat."

0 comments: