Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kid talk

A couple of days ago MJ and I were sitting on the couch and MJ kept saying something to M&M who was also in the room, but neither of us could understand what she was saying.  So after a couple of tries at trying to interpret what MJ was saying, M&M said to me quietly, "What is she saying?"  Then MJ turned to me and whispered, "What is she saying?"  M&M and I both thought it was hilarious!


This next story was told to me by a friend of one of Kay's primary teachers.  One Sunday our bishop was giving an object lesson for sharing time and he brought a small pebble for each of the kids to put in their shoe.  Then a couple of weeks later the bishop came into primary again for something and when Kay saw him she said to her teacher, "Isn't that the guy that made us put a rock in our shoe?"

0 comments: