Thursday, August 2, 2012

MJ talk

MJ has really become quite the talker lately.  She is also a pretty good singer - when you go slowly enough for her.  Lately she has really taken to a couple of phrases which sound so cute (and funny) coming from her and the way that she says them.  Here are a couple of examples:

M&M just got braces a week ago (more on that later) and a couple of days ago we were picking her up from marching band practice and MJ said, "Braces M&M."  M&M said, "Yes MJ.  I have braces."  MJ replied, "Aww.  You're so cute M&M!"

Sometimes instead of cute she will say, "You're so silly M&M (or someone else)."

MJ is super happy when she wakes up in the morning.  She is quite often the first one awake and she will usually just sit in her crib looking at some books or playing with something until she hears someone up.  Sometimes she will sing songs and quite often she is not quiet at all trying to call to me from her bed.  The last couple of days Luke has gotten her out of bed (since he is our other morning bird) and usually she will wander into my room to find me.  This morning I was getting out of bed when she wandered into the room and I picked her up and she gave me a hug and said, "I love you Mommy!"  It's so cute to hear her talk like that!

0 comments: