Thursday, October 11, 2012

Aunt Grace

Saturday, September 1
DH's great-aunt that lived in the original farmhouse in Perry, UT passed away in the end of August.  I didn't know her very well but I always remember seeing her at family gatherings and she and her husband were always there to represent the family.  DH and I went to the funeral in Perry.  It was neat to hear a little more about her and to listen to Elder Nelson speak as well.








The W family farmhouse.  DH's uncle said that the house was added onto at one point but then DH's great-uncle had the addition torn down because he didn't need the extra space.  I'm sure that this house could be put on Utah's historic registry if the family was interested.  I hope that the home and the orchard land are kept in the W family.


0 comments: