Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tired girl...

Friday, September 7

MJ has finally figured out how to climb out of her crib.  Some days at naptime and bedtime she does just fine and will stay there and fall right to sleep.  Other days though she thinks she should be able to climb out of bed and play.  On this day I had put her in her crib for her nap and then went down to the family room to turn on a movie for Kay to watch.  We were sitting on the couch watching the show when I saw MJ at the top of the stairs.  I told her to get back up to bed and then I didn't see her again.  When I went upstairs to check on her this is what I found:



1 comments:

Vonae said...

I think it is funny how kids can sleep anywhere. Lauren and Ryker have been doing this. I have found them sleeping in strange places. Lauren started school and is extremely tired and now falls asleep a few times a week. Ryker I think is growing because he stopped taking naps and now is taking a few long ones a week. I don't mind it means that I can get a few more things done. The are pictures cute. I'm glad that your all feeling better.