Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chocolate lover

One of the days that Kay was sick, I let her eat some chocolate pudding for lunch because it was one of  the few things that she would try eating during that time.  Well, after she ate a little, we went downstairs to sit on the couch and watch a movie for her.  A little while later MJ disappeared and when I went to find her she was sitting in Kay's booster seat finishing off the pudding.  She said to me, "Mmmm, I LOVE chocolate pudding!  It's tasty!"



About a week and a half later I was running to a few stores with MJ and Kay and we went into Kmart. Kmart had a few packages of chocolate on clearance and I decided to buy a few for later.  One of the packages was of the Hershey snack size chocolate bars.  When we finally left the store, it was past lunchtime and the girls were tired and hungry.  I decided to open the package of Hershey bars and give each of the girls one of them.  I opened the package for MJ and gave her half of it while I buckled her in her car seat.  Then I got in the car and started driving for home.  Partway home MJ started whining again so without looking at her I just handed her back the rest of the chocolate bar.  I was quite surprised when we got home and this face greeted me:
I think she had more chocolate on her face, hands and shirt then she must have gotten into her tummy!  And the chocolate bar was not even very big at all!  She was a little upset with me that I wanted to go into the house to get the camera and a washcloth before I let her out of her seat!

0 comments: