Tuesday, February 16, 2016

First Day of School!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Our family ended up taking two cars to the Bear Lake family reunion because we were going to split up after the reunion ended. Kitty and Kay were supposed to start school on Monday (July 27th) but because of the reunion we had them miss the first two days of school and they started on Wednesday instead. They were a little stressed out (at least Kitty was) about missing the first two days of school but we had talked with the teachers ahead of time and I knew they would be fine. I left the family reunion Tuesday evening with Kitty, Kay and MJ and headed home. Unfortunately I forgot to leave the access pass to Ideal Beach and there was no cell service between Bear Lake and Logan... When I finally got the message that I had left with the pass, I was almost an hour into my trip. So I had to turn around and drive through the canyon again and return the pass and then start the trip all over again! We didn't get home until way late! I felt bad for the kids!

We are on A-track this year which means that the kids start the last week of July but then get out the first part of June. Kitty is 5th grade this year and Kay is in 2nd!

0 comments: