Thursday, February 25, 2016

Weber Review

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Since we have two different kids in different marching bands, I will be splitting my time volunteering between the two. The Weber Review is held each year on a Tuesday just before the competition season begins. It is the first performance before judges and then they give feedback on ways to improve the show. There are no place awards or scores given out.

I haven't volunteered at this one before because Tuesdays are hard when you have young kids and your husband is working. This year though I was able to go because the younger kids are getting older and able to watch each other. Luke's band was performing during the daytime so I went with M&M's band that was performing in the evening. M&M's show is entitled Dead Men Tell No Tales and is a pirate theme.


M&M is in the line on the left (to the right of the flags) - second person back.

0 comments: