Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Roses!!

Early Fall 2015

I love rose bushes! Especially fragrant ones! Our house had no rose buses in the yard when we moved in and it has been something that I have wanted to change! I found some amazing rose bushes at the nursery that I fell in love with. They are super fragrant and have huge blossoms! Here are some pictures of the 2 bushes I planted in the spring - apparently I did not take pictures of the ones I planted in the fall. I will have to remedy that once they start blooming this year. DH has started to not be surprised if I come home with a new rose bush! If it is a color that I like and is fragrant - I just might decide to buy it! Unfortunately I am running out of good spots to plant them so I may have to hold off for a little while! I just love the pop of color that they give to my yard and I love going up to the bushes and smelling them!

One of the most perfect looking roses I have ever seen!





Another perfect looking rose! This bush has the most amazing display of colors! The rose buds start off yellow with bright pink on the edges. Then when they bloom they either stay that brilliant yellow with the pink edges or go to all pink with a hint of white or yellow on the middle of the petals.

You can see some of the buds in this picture.

You can see the pink/yellow rose bush on the right side of the flower bed. The pale pink rose bush is behind the green bush that is behind the pink/yellow rose bush. If you zoom in on the picture you can see some of the roses popping out from behind.

0 comments: