Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another busy week

I think that we are finally over with the big events planned so far for this summer. This past month has been super crazy! Here is what happened last week:

Tuesday -

  • drop the kids off at my parents house,
  • got my hair colored,
  • ate lunch at my parents,
  • stopped at REI on the way home,
  • M&M had tumbling class,
  • Luke had baseball practice,
  • DH's parents arrive in town


Wednesday -
  • tried to go to some stores & run some errands but realize that I left my wallet in the car that DH takes to work - so no money, credit cards, check book or driver's license,
  • do laundry & clean house,
  • kids & Grandma play with water balloons in backyard,
  • DH, his parents, M&M, Luke & Blondie play miniature golf - Kitty, Baby K and I stay at home


Thursday -
  • DH's birthday!
  • go to the grocery store,
  • bake a birthday cake,
  • DH opens his presents,
  • go to Carl's Jr for a quick dinner,
  • M&M & Luke have their first baseball game,
  • eat cake & ice cream at home


Friday -
  • bake brownies for family reunion,
  • pack camping gear and clothes for family reunion,
  • Shane & Vonae & family arrive,
  • DH, Shane & their dad go play some golf,
  • DH & most of the family leave for the family reunion in Heber Valley,
  • M&M, Baby K and I go to M&M's end of the year tumbling recital,
  • DH arrives at campsite and sets up the tent & sleeping bags,
  • my carload arrives at the campsite just as it's getting dark (around 9 p.m.)


Saturday - FAMILY REUNION all day!! (more details in separate post)

Sunday -
  • Church at 9 a.m.!
  • DH has EQ Presidency meeting & Bishop's interview after church,
  • DH's parents arrive from Heber,
  • eat dinner,
  • make peach crisp for dessert,
  • drive to my parents' to visit, take pictures of the sunset & eat dessert


Monday -
  • DH's parents leave in evening to fly back to their home

0 comments: