Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cousins

The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins this past weekend. Blondie & Kitty played just great with my brother's daughter, Annie, who is Blondie's age. They were really sad when we had to say goodbye to her Monday evening. M&M had fun with Carol, and Luke enjoyed roughing around with my oldest brother's boys, Con-man & T-Rex. My oldest brother's family is here in Utah for another 2 weeks so I will try and get some pictures of them playing together when we meet up again this weekend.

My brother's younger daughter, Meg, loved to "play" with Baby K. Whenever she saw the baby she would come over and say, "What's that?" I would then ask her what it was and she would say, "Baby".

...And Baby K loved having lots of people around to hold her.

1 comments:

ranell said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad to know we are not the only ones who have our hands full. I'll be vising often to see how you are handling things.