Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baby Girls

I have finally figured out with girl #4 that if I want people to know that she is a girl, I need to have some type of bow on her head. Regardless of how much bright pink or lace the baby is wearing, people for some reason almost always will guess that the baby is a boy - hence this shirt that my husband's aunt gave us. I am not a huge fan of the baby headbows because they always seem to get pulled down over the eyes or mouth or fall off, but now whenever I am going to be out in public with the baby I will put a headbow on her. So, if you look back over the pictures of Baby K, you can almost always tell where the picture was taken by whether or not she is wearing something on her head... (This cute headbow was made by my brother's wife, Kami.) :-D

0 comments: