Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Starfish Acres:

Rules

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Ten years ago…

1. M&M was born! (baby #1)
2. My DH and I had just graduated from BYU with bachelor's degrees in Computer Science.
3. I was working for IBM's educational software division (which no longer exists).
4. We had just moved from a one bedroom apartment to a two bedroom!
5. Our car was a 1981 Datsun 210 with no air conditioning!

Five things on today’s “to do” list…

1. blog
2. wrap birthday gifts for M&M
3. celebrate M&M's birthday!
4. pay bills
5. clean up house for visiting teachers

Five snacks I enjoy…

1. ice cream
2. circus peanuts
3. granola bar
4. root beer float
5. honey wheat Wheatables crackers

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…

1. Move to a bigger house with a garden and nice big yard (with lots of trees)
2. Travel
3. Hire a maid/housekeeper
4. Buy a new car for DH
5. Pay lots in fast offerings :)

Five places I have lived…

1. Virginia (lived in same house from birth to age 18)
2. student housing at Ricks College
3. small one bedroom apartment in Provo
4. a little bit bigger two bedroom apartment in Provo
5. Salt Lake Valley

Blogs I’m tagging…

- Dan & Kami's Crib
- The Docket
- Nielson Notes

0 comments: