Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hooked again...

For the last couple of weeks I have gotten hooked on Internet Indexing again! I thought that I would do a lot of it when I was pregnant with Baby K, but I think that since I was so tired all the time for the first two trimesters, I just never had the energy to want to sit down at the computer and index. Well, a couple of weeks ago I was sitting at the computer and didn't have anything to blog about at the moment so I tried to launch the Internet Indexing program on my computer. Unfortunately since I haven't done it in a while the program was really far behind in the updates so it just gave me an error. After spending some time trying to figure out how to get it working again I was successful! There are quite a few different projects going on right now than when I last did it so I had to do some reading up on them and then got right into it. I have indexed a few of the projects but most of my time I am spending arbitrating. So, one reason I haven't been blogging as much lately is because I am hooked once again - and loving it!!

0 comments: