Sunday, July 27, 2008

Radio

We have a radio/CD player in our kitchen that I will occasionally turn on when I am working in the kitchen. Blondie just recently learned how to change the station on the radio and thinks that it is fun to sit at the counter and keep changing stations. On Friday I turned on the radio while I was cooking dinner and Kitty was sitting at the counter cutting up some paper. When she heard the song that was playing she recognized it and said, "I like this song." Then Blondie came over and tried to persuade Kitty to let her change the station to a girl song. (Blondie has something against songs that are sung by boys and prefers songs that girls sing.) So, Blondie kept asking Kitty if she could change the station and Kitty kept telling her no. Then finally when Blondie asked her one more time Kitty said, "Just stop it Blondie! I like this song."

0 comments: