Friday, September 14, 2012

First day of school - Elementary kids

Wednesday, July 25

After staying up late watching fireworks the night before, Luke, Blondie and Kitty had their first day of school the next day.  Thankfully their school doesn't start super early so I think they managed to get enough sleep for the day.  Luke is 6th grade this year, Blondie is 4th grade and Kitty is 2nd grade.  Blondie has the same teacher that M&M and Luke had for 4th grade.  One more year of Kay being at home and then a couple more years for MJ.


Then everyone had to get in on the action and have a picture taken together.  I love the differences in height in this picture and how we're all lined up.
I also had my next infusion that same day so I took MJ and Kay over to my parents' house and then I took M&M with me to the infusion.

0 comments: