Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Pioneer Day!

Tuesday, July 24

We had a picnic dinner at our house for Pioneer Day, followed by a fireworks show.  My brother and his family, as well as my younger sister and her family, and my parents were able to come over.  I setup our pools and a new slip-n-slide that I had bought the previous year and the kids had fun playing with that while I got dinner ready.  I didn't get any pictures of the slip-n-slide, but it has two lanes for sliding and it came with some inflatable little rafts to slide on as well.  The older kids especially enjoyed it more than our older one.

The kids enjoyed the fireworks - well except for MJ and Kay once again...  My sister-in-law came across the idea to have the kids put their hand inside of a plastic cup while holding a sparkler to help prevent burns.






0 comments: