Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fancy hair

Sunday, October 1
At the Renaissance Festival, my sister M paid to have her hair done up in a fancy braid. This was a very popular thing with the women and little girls at the festival. M&M was upset when we were leaving because I didn't want to pay to have her hair done as well. So to make it up to her I decided that while we were watching General Conference the next day I would attempt to fix M&M's hair the way Aunt M's was done. She was pleased with the outcome and Blondie liked hers as well...

3 comments:

Missy White said...

Emily and Alicia - your hair is beautiful! Steph-you did a great job.

Vonae said...

Did it take you a long time? Has she asked for you to do it again? It looks good!

Steph said...

It probably took me around 20 minutes. She hasn't asked for me to do it again, but I'm sure she would say yes if I asked her...