Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Finally up to date!

As of right now, I am finally up to date on my blog entries! We accomplished a lot while we were in Virginia and it's taken me a while to get everything caught up. This was probably our last trip out there and we wanted to make the most of it. It also helped that I was not pregnant this trip and so I was able to do a lot more (my last two trips before this one I was pregnant). If all goes as planned, my parents will be moving out here to Utah in the spring or summer. We are so excited & looking forward to it! I never knew my grandparents very well growing up because we lived so far from them and I'm envious of the many people in our ward who have parents and family nearby. So, we are crossing our fingers and will soon be helping my parents look for a house out here to move into!!!

0 comments: