Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Miniature golf = disaster??

Monday, October 2
I thought it might be fun to go and play miniature golf with my parents & sister on Monday evening. For some reason I thought that this time the kids would behave and Kitty wouldn't cause too many problems and that Blondie would enjoy playing... Ha Ha!! Sometimes I forget that kids are kids and they are not going to magically be angels when I want them to be. Let's just say that M&M & Luke enjoyed themselves until we got towards the end (18 holes is a lot for kids), Blondie got bored after the first hole or two and didn't want anyone helping her, and every time Kitty was put down on the ground, she went straight for the golf balls. We didn't keep score at all and took turns holding a kicking and screaming Kitty and helping the other kids. Thankfully I found a couple of extra balls and it wasn't very busy at the course so I started staying behind at the previous hole so that Kitty and Blondie could play with the extra balls. I was definitely tired by the time we left the course.

Next time I will stay home with the little ones...

0 comments: