Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Christmas Carol

Monday, December 23, 2013

Mom N flew in on Sunday to spend the Christmas holidays with our family.  When we found out she was coming we thought it would be fun to take her to see "A Christmas Carol" put on at the Hale Center Theater.  They opened up some additional showings on the 23rd and 24th and we were able to get some for Monday.  My parents were available to watch MJ and Kay for us so I drove them over to my parents' house and then the rest of us went to the theater.  DH and M&M and I have been to the theater to see another play but none of us had seen "A Christmas Carol" there and it is a pretty popular show each year.

The performance was awesome (our seats were not the absolute best) but it was a fun experience for the family.  Afterwards we stopped at In-N-Out Burger to pick up lunch on our way home.  Unfortunately I did not take a camera with me so the only picture we took of the outing was on Mom N's camera - maybe I can get a copy of it one of these days!

0 comments: