Friday, October 10, 2014

Yes, Virginia the Musical

Friday, December 6, 2014

They did 4 performances of "Yes, Virginia the Musical".  There were two during school hours on Friday, one in the evening on Friday and then one Saturday evening.  I helped out with the two during school hours and then helped backstage during the Friday evening performance.  Saturday evening was B cast where Kitty was Mrs. Whiskers so I got tickets for myself and the rest of the family to sit in the audience.  These pictures are all from the Friday performances.

Kitty on the far right as a city dweller.
Kitty as Mrs. Whiskers
Mrs. Whiskers again
City dweller - after the evening performance
With a couple of other cast members
After the show on Friday I saw my cousin there and found out that this is his granddaughter who was a Newsie in the show.  I knew that my cousin's son lived near us but I didn't know he had a daughter close to Kitty's age and was also in the play!  So I guess they are second cousins, once removed.

0 comments: