Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kid talk

Here are a few conversations that took place last year in 2013 when I started looking for a new house for us.  DH didn't want the news going out yet that we were looking for homes and would possibly be moving, so I didn't post these at that time.

We are having some stucco fixed on our house where some water has been leaking behind the stucco. We have also been looking into possibly moving to a bigger house. So when Kay saw the worker tearing off the stucco from the side of the house she asked, "Is he making a bigger house?"

I took MJ and Kay with me to look at a couple of houses one day and one of them was a big house but it only had four bedrooms. When we were leaving the house Kay said to me that she really liked it. I mentioned that it wouldn't really work for us with only four bedrooms and after thinking about it for a minute or two she said, "I know Mom! Why don't we just go to the store and buy another bedroom?" (If only it were that simple!) Then in another house, there was no furniture in the place and when she saw the master bedroom and how big it was she said, "Mom! We could all sleep in here together!"  Then when she saw the size of the master closet she said, "Oooo, this could be my room!"

0 comments: