Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tracy Aviary

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I took the girls on a trip to the Tracy Aviary while they were off track.  (We tried meeting up with my sister and her boys there but her doctor's appointment went much longer than she was expecting so it ended up being just us.)  Afterwards we ate a picnic lunch at Liberty Park.

I thought this was a cute picture of the girls climbing across these rocks.
Some close ups of a golden eagle in memory of Dad N.  This bird was just sitting there posing for me.
The girls love posing for pictures if you can't tell...
This peacock kept following us around and then was climbing up on all of the buildings.
Look who caught some fish!
MJ enjoying the nice weather!  I think she made some funny comment about it being a perfect day for a picnic.  I will have to see if I wrote it down somewhere exactly what she said.

0 comments: